EUropean CLInical Trials Platform & Development (EUCLID) is an academic F-CRIN-labelled facility created in 2014, involved in successful collaborations with academia and industry, aiming to support the sponsor/investigator duo in implementing international clinical trials.
We provide the full range of clinical trial management activities from study design to reporting to Competent Authorities and dissemination. We unite existing regional resources with clinical research expertise, including Bordeaux University Hospital, University of Bordeaux, INSERM and Bergonié Institute.
Our main mandate is to contribute to strengthening and expanding the evidence base for healthcare both nationally and internationally.
We are located in Southern France in the heart of the Bordeaux School of Public Health (ISPED) and Bordeaux Population Health Center (INSERM), hosting a proven center of excellence in biostatistical and epidemiological research.
Created in January 2014, EUCLID currently runs 18 high profile projects, including 5 European Commission-funded projects (2 IMI2, 4 H2020, 1 EDCTP).
7 good reasons to work with us
- Strong local scientific environment
- Successful conduct and coordination of international trials in competitive research area
- Tailored solutions for trial design: optimal study designs, innovations, risk-based monitoring
- Save time and efforts: robust systems to ensure conduct and delivery of clinical trials at the highest quality standards
- Full spectrum of activities to conduct clinical trials at all clinical development stages
- ISO 9001:2015 certified teams and ECRIN Data Management center
- Harmonized communication
Quality and risk management system
EUCLID components existing quality management systems and trial management activities are integrated into a common quality management system of the highest standard (such as ISO 9001:2015 certification approachand ECRIN Data Management Centre certification).